ATM (Automated Teller Machine) ACCESS TO YOUR MONEY
With your St Joseph Valley Community Federal Credit Union ATM card with the STAR logo, simplicity and flexibility are as close as your wallet, no matter where you are in the world. If you need cash, you can use your card at any ATM machine with the STAR logo.
If approved, you may use your Card and PIN (Personal Identification Number) in automated teller machines ofSTAR,or the Cirrus networks, and such other machines or facilities as the Credit Union may designate. The credit union does not own a machine at this time, but there are numerous machines available in our community as well as available on almost every corner and in store and food locations across the country and internationally.
At the present time, you may use your Card to:
- Withdraw funds from your savings and checking accounts.
- Transfer funds from your savings and checking accounts.
- Obtain balance information for your savings and checking accounts.
- It is not possible to make deposits at this time.
- You may withdraw up to a maximum of $200 in any one day from savings.
- You may withdraw up to a maximum of $200 in any one day from checking.
If you have a checking account you should apply for a VISA Check Card for much more flexibility and acceptance.
All transactions are in real time. This means that transactions will be posted immediately to your account. Please be aware most machine owners will post a fee for an ATM withdrawal and you will also be subject to a fee from this credit union. Please see FEES click here. The frequency of ATM withdrawals should be planned in advance to save yourself the cost of withdrawal fees.